A dental extraction is a procedure to remove a tooth from your mouth. A dental extraction is most commonly required if one of your teeth is damaged beyond practical repair. The most common reasons for tooth extractions include:
- Severe tooth decay or infection may make it impossible or too costly to repair a tooth
- Advanced gum disease may require a tooth to be removed so it doesn’t affect the supporting tissues and bone structures of your mouth
- A tooth may be extracted if it is blocking other teeth from coming in
- During orthodontic work, teeth may need to be extracted to create room for the teeth that are being moved into place
- Wisdom teeth are often extracted either before or after they come in
How do I start?
Give us a call at (704) 845-0500 or schedule your consultation During the consultation, we will further inform you on the technique, how it works, pricing, and if it is the right choice of treatment for you. Pricing varies depending on the severity of your case, and the length of treatment.